Issue with glitching screen

Now down the rabbit hole to figure out which plugin is causing this…

Which is very easily reproducible, go from chrome, click the editor, bam glitching atom window.

Atom Macbook Pro Screen Glitch

Alright @leedohm I’ve gone into safe-mode and it still happens. It’s not a plugin at this point.

Could you give the following information?

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • What OS and version are you running?

Can you give any more information than “glitching screen”? Perhaps a screenshot? I use OS X and Chrome and haven’t seen anything that would match what you or the original topic was describing.

• OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)
  • Atom 0.207.0 (0.207.0)

http://dump.nexua.org/Screen_Shot_2015-06-09_at_5.18.35_PM.png

At this point I’m just making cool atom art with it.

http://dump.nexua.org/Screen_Shot_2015-06-09_at_5.22.21_PM.png

I have discovered that by resizing the window, temporary cures the issue.

Yeah, never seen that behavior. I just tried it a bunch of times. I use Chrome as my main browser and click between there and Atom often … mostly I Cmd+Tab between them, but I just double-checked with the clicking and couldn’t reproduce what you’re seeing.

I would try the following:

1. Update to the latest released version of OS X
  2. Make sure there aren’t any system updates for things like video drivers
  3. Ensure that you are using the latest version of Chrome

If none of the above fixes the issue:

1. File an Issue on atom/atom
  2. Include as much information as possible about your hardware and software configuration, especially things like:
    • What hardware you’re running
    • If you’ve installed any kernel extensions
    • If you’ve installed any non-standard graphics drivers, applications … anything that would affect the video chain

This may not be related, and it’s from last year, but it looks similar:

Yeah, I have no idea what it is, still happens, even in safe mode, its one of the most frustrating things I can possibly think of.

Just imagine, you’re randomly doing something, it glitches, and now you’re resizing the window fixing it, happens about every five minutes. Been using sublime text more and more…

Looks like its an issue with Chromium that ships with electron: