Issue installing Script package

Hello all,

I am new to Atom and wanted to give it a try as some buddies of mine suggested it. I plan to use to to code Java, C++, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I am trying to install the Script package so I can run scripts but I keep getting a error. Any help would be great! Below this is the error message :

Installing “script@3.14.1” failed.Hide output…
fs.js:922
return binding.mkdir(pathModule._makeLong(path),
^

Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir 'C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK18~1.0_9\bin\d-117328-5936-js6r1u.pcnzo4unmi’
at Error (native)
at Object.fs.mkdirSync (fs.js:922:18)
at Object.mkdirSync (C:\Users\mrmue\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.16.0\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\lib\temp.js:137:6)
at Request. (C:\Users\mrmue\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.16.0\resources\app\apm\lib\install.js:335:41)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
at Request.onRequestResponse (C:\Users\mrmue\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.16.0\resources\app\apm\node_modules\request\request.js:1074:10)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:188:7)
at HTTPParser.parserOnIncomingClient [as onIncoming] (_http_client.js:474:21)

I’m not familiar with Java on Windows, but the error message clearly states that you have insufficient rights to create a directory inside Program Files. Is this the default location for Java? You might have to run Atom with administrative rights in order to setup the script package properly (or install Java elsewhere)

I installed script a long time ago, so I can’t provide insight on if I had to do anything different, but my JDK is in C:/Program Files as well and script has successfully installed on my computer.