Is there a toolbar for commands like dreamweaver or is everything keystrokes?

I’m bordering on Dementia and can’t remember them. Also how can I get the Browser image next to my HTML and css scripts to instantly see adjustments?

You can build a toolbar with whichever commands you desire.

Also how can I get the Browser image next to my HTML and css scripts to instantly see adjustments?

You’ll have to elaborate more. Which package are you using to preview your code?

I downloaded relevant Packages, for basic toolbar with its drop down menus, but the first 6 commands on the EDIT menu, I would like to be in the toolbar itself, to avoid having to press edit and then undo FOR IT to do that once and I have to repeat the process again and again if I wish to undo the last 5 random entries which might be all over the script, ie colour changes. i would also like the copy, cut , paste and (open a preview in my in browsers {all 3 main} button) up top. rather than in a pane, as I only have a single screen.
If you have knowledge of such a Package that allows adding buttons to the top bar from the dropdown menus I would appreciate the name and how to find it. Thank you for your previous help. Cheers.

flex-tool-bar, which I linked to, is that package. You can customize it however you like. In order to find the command you need, you can look in Settings -> Keybindings or search the Command Palette.