Is that possible to publish an Electron App to Mac appstore and Windows Appstore?

as the title, I am hoping get a declusive answer. I hope anyone with this knowledge or expereicen can help me out. My Boss is pushing me to make sure about it.

Thank you very much~

It is possible to publish to the Mac app store (using the MAS specific build of Electron).

http://electron.atom.io/docs/latest/tutorial/mac-app-store-submission-guide/

Not sure about Windows.

Here’s the status for window app store. Basically electron is not a modern app.
For normal desktop app to ship in windows store there’s an upcoming support in project Centennial (no real due date)

What’s the definition of a “modern app”?

Sorry if I was vague in term. It’s just marketing speech for app build on a certain platform.

In the beginning there was the word, and the word was Metro. And then it was Windows 8-style. And then it was Modern. And then it was Windows Store. And then it was Universal.
And today, Microsoft has decreed that henceforth these apps—which are
all ultimately based on Windows Runtime—will be known as Windows apps.

Also

Thank you very much. That helps me a lot!

Thank You, man. It is very helpful.

There’s bound to be a number of changes you would have to make, but there’s WinJS the web-focussed framework thing for their Universal App Platform:

Unfortunately, I’ve never used it, so I have no idea how it all works, but it looks quite straightforward.

Additionally, I believe that Cordova supports the Universal App Platform (as Windows).

So, theoreticly, if I make an app which uses a 2015+ UI, it would be acepted as metro… right?

edit: I should note that this should work as of the Anniversary update.

I am working on a project that intends to release in both stores. We’re close, but the hoops we have to jump through!