I created a package Markdown-Writer in the past few days.
The package make Atom great for static blogging, such as Jekyll.
I am using it and hope it would be useful to you as well. Please try it out and let me know what do you think.
Feature listing copied from
- Dialog to create new draft or new post and publish draft.
- Dialog to manage tags/categories in front matter with existed tags/categories populated for selection.
- Dialog to insert link and automatically link to the text next time (my favorite feature from Windows Live Writer).
- Insert inline link by default
- Insert reference link if title is specified
- Remove link (and its reference) after URL is deleted
Toggle text styles:
cmd-'), bold (
cmd-b), italic (
alt-[1-5]to switch among
Due to an earlier package name change, there were errors on getting the configurations. Please re-install markdown-writer if you installed it before v0.5.0.