Improve suggestions and correct errors

Hi there,

While Atom looks interesting I would still want to stick with Visual Studios due to various reasions such as:

• Suggestions are worse compared to Visual Studios

• If you have a typo and you press the space bar, Atom does not correct it for you but Visual Studios does

• When you have a code error, there is no red underline, Visual Studios shows any mistakes that you have made.

I am suing Atom for Unity C# programming

This statement doesn’t contain any information that can be acted on.

If you have a typo and you press the space bar, Atom does not correct it for you but Visual Studios does

There’s a spell check package. I’m not sure why you would want a code editor to autocorrect for you, though. That seems highly likely to cause undesired effects with your code, if it changes a variable name.

When you have a code error, there is no red underline, Visual Studios shows any mistakes that you have made.

Atom has linting packages for a wide variety of languages.

Well I want to correct my code name errors, for example if I have declared a variable and when I am typing the same variable to assign it later in my program, then if I made a typo while typing out my variable again, I want it to correct me.

So if you have a variable like choices and you write something like for choice in choices, you want Atom to fight you on that because the autocorrect thinks that you want to type for choices? Sure, you could make Atom do that, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. Atom has a built-in autocomplete system that will suggest completions based on the files you have open, so you can just start typing the beginning of a variable name and press tab to complete it. Some languages have packages that provide smarter completion prompts (like Kite for Python), but I don’t know of any that presume to know what you meant to type.