Import commands from textmate bundles

Hi!

Trying to get the ability to execute Stata code in Atom. script will execute dofiles in the command line, but I can’t find any tools that will transfer code to an interactive - GUI instance of Stata (a functionality analogous to r-exec) for R).

The textmate bundle for stata has these functions but when I try and run the standard apm converter, the commands don’t survive the transformation.

Is there any easy way to bring over this functionality? I’m good at Python, R, Stata, and a few other languages, but have no experience with JavaScript or CoffeeScript, so if direct code modification is required, guidance would be much appreciated.

Atom’s converter for TextMate bundles is for themes and language grammars, not bundles with code. From the Flight Manual:

It’s possible that you have themes or grammars from TextMate that you like and use and would like to convert to Atom.

Additionally, this is a duplicate of your previous topic:

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’m closing this topic as duplicate.