I can't use atom anymore.

I was working with atom on a html document and i think while I was trying to save with strg +s something went wrong. The entire right side of my editor went completely white (I am using dark mode). First i thought that this was giving out one of my html-files (because it was empty) but I didn`t manage to close it. I looked into the console and it says :

<embedded>:14 Unable to locate git workspace root for C:\Users\Julius Hohlfeld\Documents\Personal\Projekte\Websites. Expected if C:\Users\Julius Hohlfeld\Documents\Personal\Projekte\Websites is not in a git repository. GitError: git rev-parse --show-toplevel in C:\Users\Julius Hohlfeld\Documents\Personal\Projekte\Websites exited with code 128

stdout:

stderr: fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

at new GitError (C:\Users\Julius Hohlfeld\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.32.1\resources\app\static&lt;embedded>:14:2765908)

at Promise (C:\Users\Julius Hohlfeld\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.32.1\resources\app\static&lt;embedded>:14:2770726)

at <anonymous>

I have tried to reinstall atom several times but the problem persists.

Mind posting a screenshot of the console? What happens when you start Atom from the command line with atom --safe?