How to sync undo info

I use Atom without git; I sync my files with Dropbox.
When I save my files and close Atom in one computer, then go to another, is there an easy way that not only my code is synced, but also the undo info, so I can do Ctrl-Z and get the same undos from the other computer? For instance, if there is some file where Atom stores the undo info, I could sync that file.
Thank you in advance.

Maybe if somebody just knows what file Atom saves the undo info in, I could try to sync it and give you feedback on my experience…

Undo information is stored in the project state. So if you have project state successfully syncing between your machines, then undo information should just work. On the other hand, project state information isn’t designed to be shared between machines like this … so you could run into all kinds of problems, especially if you have the same project open on two machines at the same time and Dropbox trying vainly to synchronize between the two. For this reason, I wouldn’t recommend this configuration.

Thank you very much for your answer, but there’s something I don’t understand.

First you say “if you have project state successfully syncing between your machines”, as if that can be done. In that case, how do I do it? Is there a file or files where the “project state” is stored? (I wouldn’t have a project simultaneously open in two machines.)

But later you add that “project state information isn’t designed to be shared between machines”, as if it is difficult or impossible… if that’s the case, please forget the previous paragraph.

It isn’t impossible, I just wouldn’t recommend it and don’t think that it will yield the results you’re hoping for.

I can try and give you feedback on my experience. In what file(s) is the project state info stored? Thanks again!

Atom stores project state in the IndexedDb. You can use the Developer Tools to find its location on your machine.

Not a big deal about the feedback, it isn’t a scenario that I can imagine we will ever support.