How to Run Electron Desktop App in Web Browser without downloading

hii,since i am new to this , i just want to know that i have an app that appears after using “electron” and “atom” as text editor. And i did not get you by mean a “normal app” ?

A web app that lives on the web, as opposed to a web app that lives in Electron. Electron is just a way to run a web app on a desktop computer. Trying to put Electron “in the cloud” completely defeats the purpose of what Electron does.

thanks, so is there any way to put it in cloud??

Put what in the cloud?

i mean the web app which is based on “electron” , is there any way to host in cloud?? if , no then how can i build the app that can be hosted in cloud ?

and what is normal web app??

No, for the reasons I stated above. The answer isn’t going to change just because you ask the same question again.

if , no then how can i build the app that can be hosted in cloud ?

Write an HTML file and a JavaScript file, put them on a server, and point a browser at it.

It’s a piece of software written in JavaScript and running in the browser. If you don’t know what a web app is, you should probably start by learning about that, first.

hi, plz suggest me the websites or online courses(if courses are free then its good ) where i can learn “cloud-computing” in detail !!

You may want to ask people who speak your language for resources in that language. You will learn it more easily if you don’t have to translate the text.