How to reset my terminal default path of Atom?

I changed my user_name in this Mac a couple of days ago. From that time , my atom terminal of plagin is something wrong default my path… This problem is not only this platformio-ide-terminal but other terminal plagin ;b. How to change this too long path into correct path ?

What’s the actual path of sample_app XXXX? Does this distortion affect other folders, like ~/?

It seems that this long path is due to using cyberduck . Not other FTP but only this cyberduck , it seems does work like this specification.
When working path is in this long path , rails command is not working.
But is in actual path /Vagrant/centOS/... , rails command is work well !

So the problem is that you were trying to use Atom in a temporary folder created by Cyberduck. For best results, you should use FTP to sync your entire folder to your computer and then open Atom with your permanent local folder.

I don’t know anything about when rails works and doesn’t work, but it might have to do with being outside of your user folder.

you should use FTP to sync your entire folder to your computer and then open Atom with your permanent local folder.

How to do this ? That’s new to me! Is this common skill?

Any FTP client should let you download a whole folder. I haven’t used Cyberduck in years, so I can’t provide very specific help, but I know that it also has a synchronization feature.

Thank you very much !