How to make links clikable on the editor?

I’m struggling to find how to simply open links.

I installed a package named hyperlink-hyperclick, but it doesnt do anything (ctrl+click only multi select). It seems hyperlink-hyperclick needs the package Hyperclick to work, so I installed it too.

But Hyperclick seems to have been incorporated in the package Atom-ide-UI. But since I’m using linter (eslint), I can’t use this last package.

Any idea to simply open a web link by simply clicking on it?

Yes. Install hyperclick (the standalone package). And install the hyperlink provider.

Basically, hyperclick acts as a generic package for click based behaviour, while providers (other packages) tell it rules about what to do on certain files and such.

Thanks for this information!

It was also complicated because the package hyperlink-hyperclick does not work. I installed click-links instead (with Hyperclick) and it works.

But about Hyperclick I don’t understand what it says:

This package is now a bundled version of the code in atom-ide-ui

Does that mean that there is 2 Hyperclick: one in the package Hyperclick, and another one inside the Atom-ide-UI package?

the package hyperlink-hyperclick does not work

It works for me.

As for the Hyperclick description, I guess so. atom-ide-ui does a bunch of things, so the hyperclick package is there if you only want clicking functionality. I just know they direct issues / PRs to the atom-ide-ui repo page.

i have face the same issue but after installing hyperclick, and hyperlink provider it works.

iOs app Development company USA