Hey guys, I have a new strategy for finding broken packages. I’ve wanted to fumble more with the chromium tools earlier, but never got around to it.
In my particular case, I had a very vague error:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u
This was in some index.html:1 (nothing in file… great).
BUT, when I go to the Audits tab, and select ‘Reload Page and Audit on Load’ -> Run
I got the exact line of the offending package… (recent-projects.coffee:17)
Side note: I’ve used recent-projects for a while, and I tried to do apm install recent-packages and reload but wasn’t able to fix it, so disabling it for now).
We can set this on and try to recreate the action. I wonder if this will appropriately handle the majority of cases. Time will tell!
I’m sure a bunch of people have already been doing this!