How do I search across all open files?

Is there a way to search across all files open in Atom?

From this cheatsheet http://sweetme.at/2014/03/10/atom-editor-cheat-sheet/#atom_find_replace I found Cmd + Shift + f to do just that.

I realize this is making a zombie thread, but the question wasn’t really answered correctly. “Find String in All Project Files” is not the same “Find Across All Open Files”, as open files may not all be a part of the same project.

Yep, I’m adding to a 18 month old thread, but this is the first Google hit for how to search open files in Atom.
I have not found the answer to this question otherwise so I am hoping that someone can answer it for me and all the others that must see this.
I do not want to search across a project. I only want to search all the files that are currently opened in the editor. This is such a common need and is available in most editors. I must be missing something obvious.
How?

There is an open Issue for this here:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Looks like Atom now comes loaded with the package “fuzzy-finder” which you activate with “cmd + t”. If not … of course you can install “fuzzy-finder”

Thanks

Try doing ctrl+t. It worked perfectly for me and it searches all the projects for your search term.

ctrl-shift-F on windows

command-shift-F on mac