How do I prevent multiple save dialogs loading when writing to users file system

I have included the electron dialog and node fs module code (screenshot) that loads a save dialog and writes to a file respectively.

The issue I have is that multiple dialogs load when writing and saving to users file system.
For example the byte size of one file to save was 56299. 9 save dialogs loaded. It is really annoying.
I would show a screenshot but I am only allowed one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can link to an external image. Or better, a gallery at a site like Imgur with full documentation of this phenomenon.

For example the byte size of one file to save was 56299. 9 save dialogs loaded.

I’m curious about why you felt that it was important to juxtapose these thoughts. Does the number of save dialogs scale with the size of the file?

Thanks for replying.Yes it was a strange thought. I just threw it out there because on a smaller file size, less dialogs open.

Can you identify a consistent relationship between file size and number of dialogs?

No, there is no consistency but I missed a fundamental. I should have acted on my own comment //extract out saveXml.This was the issue - as I believe the data in the response is returned as a chunk. Am I right?

I don’t know. Maybe someone else does.