How do I add text above a command-palette box in my language-archlinux package?

Hi,

I want to create two command palette-style input boxes joined together with text (like information on the input the user is meant to provide to the box in question) above each of them. I know that changing L25-L27 to:

@content: ->
            @div class: 'command-palette', "Please enter the name of the AUR package you wish to create.", =>
                @subview 'PKG', new TextEditorView(mini: true)
                @subview 'URL', new TextEditorView(mini: true)

creates two command palette boxes with “Please enter the name of the AUR package you wish to create.” underneath them. But I do not know how to get “Please enter the name of the AUR package you wish to create.” underneath the PKG command palette box and “Please enter the URL of the git repository of your package’s upstream source.” underneath the URL command palette box. If you want a graphical idea of what I mean happens with this code modification here it is:

See two command palette boxes with the “Please enter the name of the AUR package you wish to create.” text underneath it. How do I place this text before the first of these boxes and add some extra text before the second of these input boxes?

Thanks for your time,
Brenton