How can use standard twig comment syntax in Atom?

As I asked in above how can I use standard twig comment syntax in Atom text editor?

for twig support in atom I right now use below packages:

PHP-twig and

language-twig

But when I press Ctrl + / shortcut to puts selected lines in a block-comment, atom sometimes use <!-- --> and sometimes use {# #} as comment in html.twig template files but I want to use standard syntax {# #} always instead.

Is there any option or better package for twig language in Atom?

Have you filed an issue with the language packages? The language packages should have control over what comment syntax is used. The Atom FAQ has information on how to contact the maintainers of any Atom community package or theme.

Thanks for your replay, Is there any solution in Atom core for this problem?

No, not if the language package is configured incorrectly. You could write your own command to insert comments but that seems like a lot of work for something that theoretically everyone that uses these packages are running into? Or is this just a preference and not really a bug?

I think this is really a bug, I encountered some problem with this comment method in Drupal 8.

I have the same issue, really anoying

Here’s a glimpse of solution for that https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22363070/how-do-i-make-a-default-syntax-by-filetype-in-atom-text-editor/32508353#32508353