Highlight soft breaks pasted from Sketch/PS?

As the title says, is there a way to highlight the invisible soft break generated from hitting Shift-Enter in Sketch or Photoshop? I tried the highlight-bad-chars package, to no avail.

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re asking. To my understanding, Sketch and PhotoShop have to do with images whereas Atom is a text editor. Can you give more details as to what exactly you’re doing, what you expect to happen and what is actually happening?

Apologies for not explaining myself completely.

I work for a web design and development company. My designers make comps and mockups primarily using Sketch or Photoshop, and when we’re developing the HTML, it’s easiest to use text already found in the mockup. Sometimes the designer uses soft breaks (Shift-Return in Photoshop and Sketch) to push a word to the next line and not make a new paragraph. When I copy this text from a Sketch document into my Atom workspace, the invisible character that is rendered (\u2028) isn’t flagged/highlighted as an invalid character.

In jsfiddle, it does get flagged as a bad character. - https://jsfiddle.net/ghkga7zm/
I just want Atom to flag it as well.

You could submit a feature request to the highlight-bad-chars package perhaps? What characters are “invalid” is highly contextual. There is an Issue about visualizing control characters that you might want to subscribe to here: