Hide the 'hide directory tree' arrow

I just updated to Atom v1.17.2. It looks like a ‘minimize directory tree’ arrow was included in the update and I would rather not see this arrow. (see screenshot) Anyone know how to hide the arrow?

The arrow should hide itself automatically when your mouse isn’t over it. Is this not the case?

You are correct. It hides itself automatically when my mouse isn’t over it. BUT, I was wondering if I could disable it altogether. It’s not a big deal, but I’d rather never see it again, ever. I don’t know why it bugs me, but I guess I just prefer the keyboard shortcut (‘cmd-’ on my mac), and therefore have no use for this arrow. :arrow_left: + :x: = :slight_smile:

Hide the new tree-view dock toggle button will remove all the dock toggle buttons. If you’d rather just the left one be removed, just add a .left on the first line.

In addition, if you are using the One UI themes, those have a setting to disable the toggle buttons.

Awesome thanks! I’m using the One UI dark theme so I was able to just disable the toggle buttons.