Help using Hydrogen

Hello, I am totally new to using atom and need some help setting it up. I have tried to use hydrogen to run python in atom how ever when I try to run I get the message:

Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py”, line 193, in run_module_as_main " main ", mod_spec) File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py”, line 85, in run_code exec(code, run_globals) File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\ipykernel_launcher.py”, line 15, in from ipykernel import kernelapp as app File "C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\ipykernel__init.py", line 2, in from .connect import File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\ipykernel\connect.py”, line 18, in import jupyter_client File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client__init__.py”, line 4, in from .connect import File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\connect.py”, line 23, in import zmq File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq__init__.py”, line 47, in from zmq import backend File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend__init__.py”, line 40, in reraise(*exc_info) File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq\utils\sixcerpt.py”, line 34, in reraise raise value File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend__init__.py”, line 27, in ns = select_backend(first) File “C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend\select.py”, line 27, in select_backend mod = import (name, fromlist=public_api) File "C:\Users\sgjke\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend\cython__init_.py", line 6, in from . import (constants, error, message, context, ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

any help would be appreciated

You aren’t necessarily going to find the best help here, since this forum is about Atom and Electron and Jupyter (the technology behind hydrogen) is kind of its own beast. However, if you share your code and tell us what happens when you try to run it the traditional way using the python command on the command line, we can try to offer insight on what might be happening with your situation.

I’m having the exact same issue, which just suddenly appeared one day, probably after I updated conda --all. Jupyter Lab/notebook works fine, it is only with Hydrogen in Atom that I have any problems.