Help me debug the noisy package(s)

Hi,

I’m getting errors in the developer tools console every time I open Atom. I’m not sure which is the package who is generating the issue. Can’t find which one, and it’s being annoying to have the Developer Tools window open due to that error everytime.

Here’s the stacktrace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBufferPosition' of undefined
  at TextEditor.module.exports.TextEditor.getCursorBufferPosition (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/text-editor.js:1235:34)
  at status-bar-cursor.CursorPositionView.updatePosition (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/status-bar/lib/cursor-position-view.js:48:73)
  at status-bar-cursor.CursorPositionView.subscribeToActiveTextEditor (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/status-bar/lib/cursor-position-view.js:39:19)
  at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/status-bar/lib/cursor-position-view.js:17:24
  at Emitter.module.exports.Emitter.emit (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/event-kit/lib/emitter.js:71:11)
  at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/pane-container.js:285:34
  at Emitter.module.exports.Emitter.emit (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/event-kit/lib/emitter.js:71:11)
  at Pane.module.exports.Pane.setActiveItem (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/pane.js:254:22)
  at Pane.module.exports.Pane.activateItem (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/pane.js:300:21)
  at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/workspace.js:369:16
  at _fulfilled (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
  at self.promiseDispatch.done (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)
  at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/q/q.js:749:13)
  at /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/q/q.js:557:44
  at flush (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/q/q.js:108:17)
  at process._tickCallback (node.js:378:11)

Thanks.