Having Trouble Previewing HTML Documents in Different Browsers

I am using two of the packages open in browser and open-in-browsers and I can’t get the html code with embedded CSS to open up every time I need to and to open up in different browsers. When I try to use the packages, I just get a ‘toggle’ that flies out from the menu.

Is there any way that I could get the packages to open up on a consistent basis and what does the ‘toggle’ mean and I how do I use it? And can I use several different browsers to compare the rendering of the HTML in? Are there any shortcuts I could use for the preview in browser and the preview-in-browser packages?

thanks,
sean

Please screenshot or record this behavior so that we can observe it in action. I’m not sure what you mean.

Is there any way that I could get the packages to open up on a consistent basis

First, we need to discover the conditions under which they do not function as intended.

And can I use several different browsers to compare the rendering of the HTML in?

Yes, you can.

Are there any shortcuts I could use for the preview in browser and the preview-in-browser packages?

Any default keybindings are visible in the package settings page (Settings -> Packages, find the appropriate package and click anywhere in the gray box that isn’t a link or button). All commands that have been registered with Atom are visible via the Command Palette, and you can add your own keybindings if the package didn’t ship with them.