Have you ever thought about a mobile app?

I love atom and use it for all of my coding needs. It’s great for my computer and I wish I could have it on my mobile device. It comes with awesome tools that most mobile editors don’t have. I would like to continue my projects on the go with atom!

Yes, the concept of bringing Atom and Electron to non-desktop platforms has been brought up many times:

There are no plans to bring Atom to non-desktop platforms. There has been some investigation into Electron on ARM, but not much progress has been made and there are no plans at this time to make a more concerted effort to bring Electron to ARM-based systems.

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Since this topic is a duplicate of other previous ones, please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

I’ve also created a FAQ for this:

I totally understand. Its an awesome piece of software. Thanks for replying! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.