Haskell "import" errors

DISCLAIMER: I’m a noob when it comes to both atom and Haskell

I’ve been recently working on an assignment for school, where we are provided with a SImpL.hs file that we must import into our code.

However, when I run OpenREPL in atom to try to run my Haskell file, I get the error

Failed to load interface for ‘SImpL’
Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

Any help to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated

I’ve searched for packages by this name but can’t find any. Is this an Atom package or an external program?

Spoiler: I’m probably going to tell you to go ask your question somewhere else, because I know jack shit about Haskell and I can’t name anyone on this forum who works with it, so we’d be pretty poor at answering your question. But I can help you find the people who would know the answer.

The package is called ide-haskell-repl. Where do you suggest I go to have this questions answered.

Your first destination should be the IRC channel mentioned in the ide-haskell documentation. As a fallback position (if you can’t get in touch with anyone over IRC), you could also open an issue at the repo for ide-haskell-repl. The developers of that package will be in the best position to help you figure out what’s wrong.