I am new to Atom and Ubuntu, and I am attempting to connect to my private Github repositories. However, I’m having a problem trying to clone my repository.
Here is what I have done:
- Installed and verified that Git works correctly (cloned one of my repositories from the command line to verify).
- Git email and name stored globally
- Created a token and installed it into my Github account.
- Installed and updated (as of 4/28/2018) Atom. Current version: 1.26.1
- Brought up the Github panel. Panel is blank
- Brought up
Github: Cloneand pasted in HTTPS URL. It ‘spun the wheel’ for about a half second, closed the dialog box, then returned me to the original screen. No changes.
Opened up Developer tools, and got this error:
:105244 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: DOMPurify.sanitize is not a function
at Generator.throw ()
at step (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/github/lib/controllers/root-controller.js:138:197)
Using SSH instead of HTTPS produces the same error.