Firepad collaboration session

I recently installed Atom and I’m loving it, especially after I found out that I can collaborate with others via the firepad package, so I installed the package firepad 0.8.0 via Setting->Install
So now when I use cmd+shif+P and open the command line and enter “firepad:Share” I don’t get prompted with a string that’s suppose to identify my session, the program just stays there as f it ignored the “firepad;share” command !!
What do you guys think is the problem

When you open the developer tools (View -> Developer -> Toggle developer tools) and go to the Console tab, do you see any red messages that look like they’re from firepad?

when I do what you said this is what I find in the console :
index.html:1 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://ws-mt1.pusher.com/app/f119821248b7429bece3?protocol=7&client=js&version=4.2.2&flash=false’ failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
C:\Users\JammingJack.atom\packages\teletype\lib\teletype-package.js:51 teletype: Using pusher key: f119821248b7429bece3
C:\Users\JammingJack.atom\packages\teletype\lib\teletype-package.js:52 teletype: Using base URL: https://api.teletype.atom.io
util.js:1050 Uncaught (in promise) Error: spawn UNKNOWN
at exports._errnoException (util.js:1050:11)
at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:319:11)
at exports.spawn (child_process.js:390:9)
at Object.exports.execFile (child_process.js:155:15)
at Object.module.(anonymous function) [as execFile] (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:200:20)
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app.asar\node_modules\dugite\build\lib\git-process.js:65:52
at Promise ()
at Function.exec (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app.asar\node_modules\dugite\build\lib\git-process.js:48:16)
at Proxy.executeGitCommand (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:435:54)
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:282:50
at Generator.next ()
at step (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:197)
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:443
at Promise ()
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:105
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:379:32
at Promise ()
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:274:22
at Generator.next ()
at step (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:197)
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:443
at Promise ()
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\git-shell-out-strategy.js:92:105
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\async-queue.js:26:44
at Generator.next ()
at step (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\async-queue.js:7:197)
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\async-queue.js:7:443
at Promise ()
at C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\async-queue.js:7:105
at Task.execute (C:\Users\JammingJack\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.25.0\resources\app\node_modules\github\lib\async-queue.js:31:13)

Is that the only thing? That specifically mentions teletype, but not firepad. It could be that firepad relies on some function of teletype that is failing (I don’t use either package, but they seem compatible), and this error message is something you could bring to the developers of the firepad package who would have the specific knowledge necessary to give you a solution.