Failed to activate the nuclide-test-runner package

i am unable to launch my atom text editor. It only opens to a gray screen and eventually says it is not responding. If I click on open my config under the file menu, I get this red box in the upper left that gives the following message
[Enter steps to reproduce below:]

Atom Version: 1.2.0
System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Thrown From: nuclide-test-runner package, v0.0.32

Stack Trace

Failed to activate the nuclide-test-runner package

At deprecationSite.getFileName is not a function

TypeError: deprecationSite.getFileName is not a function
    at Object.global.__grim__.deprecate (C:\Users\natha\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.2.0\resources\app.asar\node_modules\grim\lib\grim.js:56:36)
    at Object.defineProperty.get [as TextEditor] (C:\Users\natha\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.2.0\resources\app.asar\exports\atom.js:38:14)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\natha\.atom\packages\nuclide-test-runner\node_modules\nuclide-ui-atom-text-editor\lib\AtomTextEditor.js:23:26)
    at Module._compile (module.js:434:26)
    at Object.defineProperty.value [as .js] (C:\Users\natha\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.2.0\resources\app.asar\src\compile-cache.js:190:21)
    at Module.load (module.js:355:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:310:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:365:17)
    at require (module.js:384:17)
    at Object.load (C:\Users\natha\.atom\packages\nuclide-test-runner\node_modules\nuclide-ui-atom-text-editor\node_modules\nuclide-atom-npm\lib\main.js:68:31)

Commands

Config

{}

Installed Packages

# User
nuclide-arcanist, vundefined
nuclide-buck-files, vundefined
nuclide-format-js, vundefined
nuclide-hack-symbol-provider, vundefined
nuclide-ocaml, vundefined
nuclide-open-filenames-provider, v0.0.32
nuclide-quick-open, v0.0.32
nuclide-remote-projects, v0.0.32
nuclide-test-runner, v0.0.32
nuclide-toolbar, vundefined

# Dev
No dev packages

Any assistance that could be offered in getting atom up and running would be great. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and the issue persists. I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit if that helps.
Thanks

I assume you have no problem if you run atom in safe mode with atom --safe. If so this is a nuclide package issue. Try posting an issue on their repo.