Facebook OAuth web flow problem

I’m trying to use electron as a browser, but I’m not able to do Facebook login with some sites.
This issue is not related to “Connecting to the Facebook API from Electron” because I’m not trying to implement Facebook SDK.

While searching around for answers for this issue I noticed I’m not the only one “suffering” from this problem - Issues With OAuth Authentication.

In some sites the login with Facebook works, and with some it’s not.
I have tried loading the web content inside webview tag with possible related options (allowpopups / sandbox / nodeIntegration=false / etc) and also tried with the new-window event - none of them seems to be working.

I don’t know what’s causing this problem and if it is facebook SDK / site owner or electron fault.

Any help will be great!

It sounds like this is a duplicate of:

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

Like I wrote in my comment (and referred to this topic), this is not the same issue because I’m not trying to use the Facebook SDK.
I’m trying to build a browser like app from electron, so I’m not the site owner.
The Facebook login is working on the website version (https://www.trivago.com or more site with the same issue are here) but not working on the electron version.