Error when run 'Atom specs'

Hello,
Fresh Atom instalation (latest version - 0.78.0), couple packages added ( vim, zen ). When I want to run ‘Run Atom specs’ or ‘Run package specs’, there’s always an error:

Error: Cannot find module '../lib/ui-watcher.coffee'
      at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:337:15)
      at Function.Module._load (module.js:279:25)
      at Module.require (module.js:363:17)
      at require (module.js:379:17)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/dev-live-reload/spec/ui-watcher-spec.js:8:15)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/dev-live-reload/spec/ui-watcher-spec.js:185:4)
      at Module._compile (module.js:455:26)
      at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:473:10)
      at Module.load (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/register.js:45:36)
      at Function.Module._load (module.js:311:12)
      at requireSpecs (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-suite.coffee:9:5)
      at runAllSpecs (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-suite.coffee:47:3)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-suite.coffee:58:3)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-suite.coffee:1:1)
      at Object.requireCoffeeScript [as .coffee] (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/coffee-cache.js:64:19)
      at Module.load (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/register.js:45:36)
      at module.exports.runSpecSuite (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/jasmine-helper.coffee:30:3)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-bootstrap.coffee:24:3)
      at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/spec/spec-bootstrap.coffee:2:1)
      at Object.requireCoffeeScript [as .coffee] (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/src/coffee-cache.js:64:19)
      at window.onload (file:///Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/static/index.js:20:5)

Are you trying to run specs on a package you are writing?

No, I want to add new key binding to vim-mode package. So I cloned it and opened in Atom. First thing I wanted to do was to run specs - and every time that error occurs.

That’s odd. I can see why Run Atom Specs would fail, but Run package specs should work.

Here is something you could try.

1. Completely close Atom
  2. Move your ~/.atom folder somewhere temporarily
  3. Relaunch Atom and call the Run package specs command (cmd-alt-ctrl-p)

Does that work?

Running specs shows 0/0 ran

Yes, it helps. I don’t know what was that. Thanks :smiley: