Error when adding comments in PHP

Whenever I try to add comments in PHP, I get an “Uncaught Error: EPERM, operation not permitted ‘c:\Config.Msi’ fs.js:726” that pops up in the console. The error appears every time I type a ‘/’ character in PHP.

I’ve noticed it occasionally in javascript files but I couldn’t reproduce it for this post.

I am using version 0.136.0 installed for Windows using Chocolatey. I had the issue before this version as well. I am using linter-php and linter-phpcs if that helps, though disabling both of them hasn’t solved my problem.

I am using Windows 7 and have experienced the issue on Windows 8 as well.

UPDATE

I think the problem was with the Autocomplete Paths plugin. I don’t get the error in safe mode or with the Autocomplete Paths plugin disabled.

Just for information, here is the error stack:

Uncaught Error: EPERM, operation not permitted ‘c:\Config.Msi’ fs.js:726fs.statSync fs.js:726fs.statSync C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\atom.0.136.0\tools\atom\resources\atom\common\lib\asar.js:149(anonymous function) paths-provider.coffee:50module.exports.PathsProvider.findSuggestionsForPrefix paths-provider.coffee:46module.exports.PathsProvider.buildSuggestions paths-provider.coffee:17module.exports.AutocompleteView.runAutocompletion autocomplete-view.coffee:153(anonymous function) autocomplete-view.coffee:1
TypeError {stack: (…), message: “Cannot read property ‘render’ of null”}message: "Cannot read property ‘render’ of null"stack: (…)get stack: function () { [native code] }set stack: function () { [native code] }proto: Error

Have you followed the suggestions in the Debugging document? Also, could you give the following information?

• What OS and version are you running?
  • Can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?