Error using Atom Beautify

I am trying to use Atom Beautify. I am using php-cs-fixer with it. But I am getting below error.

enter image description here

It would be helpful if you either copy & pasted the entire error message or at least made sure the screenshot isn’t cropped

EACCES means that the binary exists but Atom doesn’t have permission to run it. Where is php-cs-fixer installed to?

Thanks @idleberg and @DamnedScholar for your reply. I am pasting the error here

spawn EACCES
spawn EACCES
Hide Stack Trace
Error: spawn EACCES
    at exports._errnoException (util.js:1026:11)
    at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:313:11)
    at exports.spawn (child_process.js:392:9)
    at /home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/src/beautifiers/beautifier.coffee:349:13
    at Promise._execute (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:300:9)
    at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:483:18)
    at new Promise (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:79:10)
    at PHPCSFixer.module.exports.Beautifier.spawn (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/src/beautifiers/beautifier.coffee:346:16)
    at /home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/src/beautifiers/beautifier.coffee:308:10
    at tryCatcher (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:693:18)
    at Promise._fulfill (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:638:18)
    at PromiseArray._resolve (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:126:19)
    at PromiseArray._promiseFulfilled (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:144:14)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:26)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:693:18)
    at Async._drainQueue (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:133:16)
    at Async._drainQueues (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:143:10)
    at Async.drainQueues (/home/foysal/.atom/packages/atom-beautify/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)

You still haven’t answered my question.

Thanks @DamnedScholar for your reply. How to know “Where is php-cs-fixer installed to?” ? Thanks.

If you don’t know, that probably means that you haven’t gone through the steps to install it, which is a requirement for using the package.

My php-cs-fixer does nothing when I use it with atom-beatify. :sweat:

In the atom-beautify settings (Settings -> Packages -> search for "atom-beautify"), what do the settings under PHP say?