Error on Change Encoding

Hi! )

I have files in windows-1251. Now I see a text like this: “???, !!!” instead "Привет, мир!"
I’ve tryied to set default encoding to windows-1251, to utf-8 - it have no any effect.

I choosed the “windows-1251” / “Auto Detect” points of “Change Encoding” menu.
“Auto Detect” point choosed right encoding, but anyway I see this in my console (Dev Mode):

fs.js:445 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: iconv.decodeStream is not a function
    at File.module.exports.File.createReadStream (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/pathwatcher/lib/file.js:345:1)
    at /usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/pathwatcher/lib/file.js:309:1
    at File.module.exports.File.read (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/pathwatcher/lib/file.js:305:1)
    at TextBuffer.module.exports.TextBuffer.updateCachedDiskContents (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/text-buffer/lib/text-buffer.js:1180:1)
    at TextBuffer.module.exports.TextBuffer.setEncoding (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/text-buffer/lib/text-buffer.js:352:1)
    at TextEditor.module.exports.TextEditor.setEncoding (/usr/share/atom/resources/app/src/text-editor.js:908:1)
    at /usr/share/atom/resources/app/node_modules/encoding-selector/lib/encoding-list-view.js:144:1
    at FSReqWrap.readFileAfterClose [as oncomplete] (fs.js:445:3)module.exports.File.createReadStream @ <embedded>:104412(anonymous function) @ <embedded>:104376module.exports.File.read @ <embedded>:104372module.exports.TextBuffer.updateCachedDiskContents @ <embedded>:28499module.exports.TextBuffer.setEncoding @ <embedded>:27671module.exports.TextEditor.setEncoding @ <embedded>:3127(anonymous function) @ <embedded>:43478readFileAfterClose @ fs.js:445

After all the cyrillic simbols still seems like “???”. Can you hep me with that?
Atom: 1.17.0

PS: Ctrl+Shift+U is not work for me. :frowning: It’s just inserts “u” character in text and blocks the text area until the “Esc” is have been pressed. :neutral_face:

Looks like you’re running into this issue if you want to subscribe @Bargamut:

Exactly! Thanks!

…and it works fine in Dev Mode.
But shortkey doesn’t.