Different project window groups?

The name of this topic kinda sucks, but I don’t know how else to word it. Let me explain.

Let’s say I’m actively working on 3 different client projects and each of those projects have 3 different projects have 3 separate repos in them (server, mobile app, web app). That means 9 different atom windows open.

I have a bunch of atom windows minimized (using OSX) at the bottom and when I switch projects I have to go and find the 3 atom windows for the client project.

I think it’s a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows a way to group windows together so I just open 1 atom window and those 3 repos will become unminimized? It’s a long-shot… but might be possible.

There’s not currently a way to do exactly what you’re asking. On the other hand, you can add multiple repos to the same window using the “Add Project Folder” option under the File menu. Then at least they would all be in one window and you would only have three windows open instead of nine.

thanks! That does get me essentially what I’m looking for. Easy solution, thanks!

I’d also recommend using something like project plus to switch projects or groups of folders within a single window.