Css classes autocomplete

Hi,

can atom autocomplete css classes in html?

thanks for help

Yes.

if you enable Include Completions From All Buffers in the Autocomplete Plus package:

how can i do this?

@nor_bu
accidentally submitted my answer right in the middle of writing, see above :slight_smile:

thanks for help :smile:

That said, you need to have the css file open in one tab for the autocompletion to work. Not sure if it is possible to let autocomplete-plus search the whole project (including non-open files)

Thanks for the answer this helped me out. It would be nice to be able to register files to pull for this kind of stuff.

It would be VERY nice to be able to register files for the autocomplete.

As an example of how this could be done … Visual Studio created the following concepts to generate smart autocomplete information for html. js. css, less and sass files:

1. Referenced Files: files linked to the current file are observed to provide code hints.

@import "../libs/bootstrap-sass/assets/stylesheets/_bootstrap.scss";
  2. Reference Paths: for partial files, you can manually define the dependencies using comments.

///
    ///

3. Reference File: for global dependencies, you can create a global references file containing reference paths.

///
    ///

Just adding my voice to the +1 on this. I currently use Sublime Text 3 and the CSS Extended Completions package to achieve this - but i’d love to switch to Atom. Pete

There is a package called CSS-SPY which helps with this.