Creating a build of Atom with custom themes replacing the core ones

Hi,

I have found something unusual on my Fedora 23 VM I have attempted to replace the core Atom themes with my theme fusion-ui and Murriouz’s dark-bint-syntax theme using these two patches:

where the former edits package.json to install some extra custom packages and remove some core packages (e.g., exception-reporting and metrics are on the hit-list) and replaces the core themes with the two aforementioned themes, and the later patch makes some edits to remove all references to the core themes in Atom’s source code. On most platforms these patches seem to cause no problem (for example, I have built a package using these patches on Arch Linux and it is running fine), but on my Fedora 23 VM (which is using Node.js 0.10.42 and NPM 2.13.3) I get the error:

Node: v0.10.42
npm: v2.13.3
Installing build modules...
npm WARN package.json atom-build@ No license field.
=> Took 26647ms.

Installing apm...
npm WARN package.json atom-bundled-apm@ No license field.
=> Took 2680ms.

Deleting old packages...
=> Took 890ms.

Installing modules ✓
=> Took 6182ms.

Deduping modules ✓
=> Took 6649ms.

Running "download-electron" task

Running "download-electron-chromedriver" task

Running "build" task

Running "babel:dist" (babel) task

Running "coffee:glob_to_multiple" (coffee) task
>> 407 files created.

Running "prebuild-less:src" (prebuild-less) task
Warning: variable @size-saturation is undefined Use --force to continue.

Aborted due to warnings.

Execution Time (2016-06-08 12:57:31 UTC)
loading tasks            17.5s  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 24%
build                    33.8s  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 46%
babel:dist                5.1s  ▇▇▇ 7%
coffee:glob_to_multiple    16s  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 22%
prebuild-less:src         1.1s  ▇ 2%
Total 1m 13.6s

during the compilation stage (i.e., the stage of running script/build from Atom’s top-level directory). I searched the core themes for the @size-selection variable (by running grep --include="*.less" -R "size-selection" from their top-level directories), as I thought I would have to edit my fusion-ui theme to include it in its styles/ui-variables.less file but I could not find any references to this less variable. Any ideas on how to fix this error?

Thanks for your time,
Brenton

Rofl, never mind sorry for wasting ya time. It was due to the color-picker package. After running script/build --force I re-ran grep --include... and it told me where size-saturation was.