Correct Way to build C programs

Is there a way (read correct way) I can build C programs in Atom-Editor ??
So I have been reading through several posts about the same but couldn’t get a single package/post which offers these things:

• Auto Compile and Run the code (more like what ctrl+B does in subl)
    I don’t know whether this is possible in C but runnning only pieces of code like in this packages:
    Run in Atom package
  • Also it would be great if someone would point me to the complete Syntax Highlighting and Auto-complete solution for C/C++

How can I compile c code out of atom?

Regarding building C/C++ … I don’t know of a package that offers a build solution for C/C++ programs. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist … just that I haven’t seen it or don’t remember it being mentioned here.

Atom does not yet have a unified build system like Sublime Text does. Though perhaps someone has built a package that emulates this.

C/C++ isn’t built in such a way that it can be easily runtime evaluated, like the Run in Atom package. For this, I think you would have to go to a dedicated C/C++ IDE.

Please specify what it is you’re looking for that is missing in the C/C++ syntax highlighting and what you’re really looking for when you say “Auto-complete”.

I suspect that you’re looking for a C/C++ IDE and, as mentioned in other topics on the board, while Atom has some IDE-like features for specific languages because of some of the great community members that have made these things possible … Atom is an editor, not an IDE. Perhaps Atom will get to the point where it will have more comprehensive IDE-like features (an Intellisense framework for any language, comprehensive syntactic, semantic and style checking, code reformatting, etc) … but that is a ways off at this point, I believe.

It should be added that, if @leedohm hasn’t seen such a package, there probably hasn’t been one yet. Most people announce or discuss their packages somewhere on this forum, which is actually running on Lee’s pre-frontal cortex as a web server, so… he just knows.

Cannot capture core:move-to-top

No I’m not looking for an IDE but a nice text editor which can build C programs (I must clearly specify small C programs here for just checking what I’m coding is correct e.g: A function from a module of a project or the module itself but not the project which maybe >1mb but the main-purpose would be bor building small programs so that if there are compile errors it did mention it to me…)
Thanks for the info though!!
[EDIT]
And as of highlighting and autocomplete there are many packages but none which provides complete solution as I did mention before (I believe I did but I am sorry for not briefing it properly )