Cordova + tabris syntax highilight & code completion

Since recently i’ve taken up an attempt at writing an app using Apache Cordova extended with Tabris ( tabrisjs.com )

For neither their appears to be solid support in Atom which is a shame given the wide support which exists.

Tabris is not as well known as Cordova but mighty interesting.

What would it take to have both supported by Atom, especially getting the Tabris API for code completion into Atom would be awesome.

There is information on how to convert a language package for TextMate to Atom in the Atom Flight Manual here:

http://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/converting-from-textmate/#converting-a-textmate-grammar-bundle

You can find information about writing a language package from scratch in the FAQ here:

And you can find information on how to write an autocomplete provider here:

I’ve assembled a grammar template with annotations, and if you can provide a list of rules, I can help you with producing a well-formed grammar file.

Thanks but i have no clue what you people are on about, i’m not the author for tabris.

To all appearences somehow Atom is magically autocompleting some things already.

tabris is to be found here www.tabrisjs.com , i have contacted the authors as well but have not heard from them.

You said that you wanted to know what it would take to include Tabris and Cordova support in Atom. We answered that question: an autocomplete provider and a language package.

To all appearences somehow Atom is magically autocompleting some things already.

Most JS frameworks have common keywords. It’s not surprising.