Converting Textmate snippets to Atom

I’ve downloaded the atomizr package and read through the docs… but I cannot get Atom to convert my prev TextMate snippets to Atom.
What am I missing?

Are there any errors popping up in Atom or its developer console?

No. No errors or any messages.

Could you please share an example snippet you’re trying to convert?

Maybe I’m just going it wrong… what are the steps to properly convert the snippets?
Won’t let me attach the bundle, zip, etc.

Thank you. Those are the docs I read and the instructions I followed. I have the snippet open in Atom, ran the commands,… and nothing was happening. I ran CRT+C twice, and also CRTL+T, CTRL+A. I opened a snippet this morning, did it again… CTRL+C twice doesn’t work… BUT CTRL+T, CTRL+A worked now?!
I don’t know why it’s working now, but it is!
Is there any way to convert dozens of snippets or a TextMate Bundle?

However, when I install the snippets, I can only install the first one… then I get an error of:
/Users/jessematlock/.atom/snippets.cson: Duplicate key ‘.text.html’

# Generated with Atomizr – https://atom.io/packages/atomizr
".text.html":
    bs:
	prefix: "bsr"
	body: '''
		<div class="${1:col-${2:1-12}} ${3:col-sm-${4:1-12}} ${5:col-md-${6:1-12}} ${7:col-lg-${8:1-12}} ${9:col-xl-${10:1-12}} ${11:col-xxl-${12:1-12}}">
			$0
		</div><!-- end col -->
		$0
	'''

".text.html":
    bs:
	prefix: "bsrc"
		<div class="row row-cols-${1:1} row-cols-sm-${2:2} row-cols-md-${3:3} row-cols-lg-${4:4} row-cols-xl-${5:5} row-cols-xxl-${6:6}">
			${7:<div class="col">
				$0
			</div><!-- end col -->}
		</div><!-- end row -->
		$0
	'''

In TextMate I was able to type ‘bs’ and all my Bootstrap Snippets would show in a list, with keyboard shortcuts.
I’ve changed the prefix for these to bsr and bsrc, because from my understanding, Atom doesn’t allow the multiple snippets to have the same shortkeys… correct?
Even then, it errors out saying the Key is the same… but this is what Atomizr created…

Without testing what you’ve posted, I think there are several problems with that snippet.

1. the duplicate top-level property (.text.html), as mentioned in the error message

2. both snippets have the same name bs. If the other issues where resolved, the latter snippet definition would overwrite the former – use unique names!

3. the indentation of the snippets themselves is incorrect

The following should work fine:

".text.html":
	bsr:
		prefix: "bsr"
			<div class="${1:col-${2:1-12}} ${3:col-sm-${4:1-12}} ${5:col-md-${6:1-12}} ${7:col-lg-${8:1-12}} ${9:col-xl-${10:1-12}} ${11:col-xxl-${12:1-12}}">
				$0
			</div><!-- end col -->
			$0
		'''
	bsrc:
		prefix: "bsrc"
			<div class="row row-cols-${1:1} row-cols-sm-${2:2} row-cols-md-${3:3} row-cols-lg-${4:4} row-cols-xl-${5:5} row-cols-xxl-${6:6}">
				${7:<div class="col">
					$0
				</div><!-- end col -->}
			</div><!-- end row -->
			$0
		'''

The atomizr package certainly has been neglected over the years. The CLI version is more up-to-date, but both deserve a full re-write – which I always wanted to do, but never completed.

Before you go into into great lengths converting snippets by hand, let me tell you that I picked up working on my rewrite of Atomizr. However, at this point my main focus is on the CLI.

Seriously? That’s awesome! I’d updated the auto-generated snippets (from atomizr) so they were correct, and they seem to work… but, it would be awesome to be able to name related snippets the same name… so you could type ‘bs’ and see a list of all Bootstrap (in this example) related snippets - even with shortcut keys to each one EX:

Type 'bs'

And see a dropdown with:

Bootstrap Row         1
Bootstrap Row Cols    2
Bootstrap Table       3

Is that possible?? Is there anything I, or anyone else can do to contribute??