Confused with Nuclide + Flow for React devlopment

Hello everyone! I’ve been using Atom for quite a while now, but this is my first time using these message boards. I apologize ahead of time if this is not the proper location to be asking this question - and would greatly appreciate being redirected if that is the case.

So to get to my question: I am unsure of how to properly set up the Nuclide environment for developing with Reactjs. More specifically, I was watching videos last night from conferences showing a working Nuclide environment for React - the main feature standing out to me, was the immediate type checking provided from Flow and warning console on the bottom of the IDE. I have installed the Nuclide package via the atom installer, which to my understanding includes Flow, however I am not able to take advantage of scrolling over functions to see expected types and what not.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I have been actively reading up on the subject but I am unable to figure this out.

I don’t have personal experience using Nuclide so can’t provide much help but if no one else chimes in, I did notice that Nuclide has it’s own Support page with some links out for further help: