Command Palette visual bug

I just installed Atom on OS X 10.11.2. I have the latest version of Atom and I tested and replicated this bug in --safe mode. Basically when activating the command palette the selected tile has invisible text:

I can’t figure out why this is happening. Please help! :smile:

Please give the actual version number of Atom you have installed. There are now three release channels, so “latest” could be any one of three versions. And “latest” also changes pretty rapidly for two of those channels … so it just saves confusion all around.

Wow, didn’t know that. I’m on 1.3.2.

This looks like a style issue. Perhaps you have something in your styles.less that could be causing this? Can you try opening your styles.less and commenting out everything inside it?

I can’t replicate what you’re seeing using Atom v1.3.2 on Mac OS X 10.11.2. I have the One Dark UI and One Dark Syntax themes set for this:

I did notice that when I changed from my normal themes (both One Light), that the text color was off. But restarting Atom solved it.

So weird. I have the exact same styles set. No custom settings at all. I’ll try to diagnose via the Inspector a bit.

Even when setting the text to #ffffff in the Inspector I can’t get it to budge colors…