Collapse all-function

Is there a way for automatical ‘collapse all’ - function in the search tab?

…in the search tab?
A picture might help me understand what you refer to.
Please… would you do a screen capture.

Try reading through that topic.

Check the screenshot attached. If you have a big project and you search all over it, you get sometimes a big list and I would like to have it “collapse all” automatically. Otherwise I have to press the Button all the time :slight_smile:

There’s no setting that will show results collapsed by default as far as I can tell - if you’d like, you can open an enhancement request in the find and replace package repository, I didn’t see an existing request for this.

You also might be able to add some code to your init script to add a keyboard shortcut that collapses the results so that’ll save you a little time vs. clicking the button.

I rather like the idea of having a choice to have all collapsed for the project-wide search.

Do you know of any command that is exposed enough (read: not marked as private) that may do this. The command pallet does not seem to have it. Is project wide search and in-editor search the same package?

>> I would try and find where in code the button is triggered.

Do you know of any command that is exposed enough (read: not marked as private) that may do this.

Ahh yeah, I don’t believe there is - there is this function:

But since it’s private, it could change at any time.