Coincidence?

**Novice

I just got done installing a new SSD with Windows 10, did the usual install of anti-wares, drivers, and browser.
I use firefox and actually used it to download the drivers. When I checked the downloads window in firefox, I saw the following:
***note: I had not yet installed the atom IDE on this machine, and might have done so differently if I’d had the choice, but here’s what happened…

Nothing happens when I right click and choose “go to download page”, but I can get the following link
https://atom-installer.github.com/v1.40.1/atom-amd64.deb?s=1566251840&ext=.deb

Which yields a prompt to download a “.deb” executable(?). I have not downloaded it and cannot responsibly advise anybody else to do so. So please be careful if you check it.
Note that it also says the mystery file was downloaded on September 20th, which is patently not possible (at the time of writing it is 2:07 pm on the 5th of October 2019 so there was no firefox to have been downloading atom with on the 20th of September) and there is no file associated with the download (afaik) on my drive. I haven’t gotten out of my chair since inserting the SSD and starting up (actually I did have to get the wifi password), so I’m wondering if anybody could explain why this file shows up and if I’ve any issues with my set up that I can do something about.

My previous set up on this overall machine had been compromised, but that’s not why I switched SSDs. Should I be more concerned about that?

Thanks for your time and help, feel free let me know if you need any more information

Which yields a prompt to download a “.deb” executable(?). I have not downloaded it and cannot responsibly advise anybody else to do so.

A *.deb suffix points to a Linux package. Perhaps the download link was incorrectly chosen for Linux instead of your Windows? If I were installing Atom on my Ubuntu (Linux) OS I would download such a package. About 100 MB in size.