Code Analysis in Atom?

Hey I am new to the forums so excuse me if I post this in wrong section or if it has been ask before.

So I am new to coding and I started learning with python. I have used pycharm for a while and I like the “code analysis” feature it has on the right side of the codes. I have just tried Atom editor and I enjoy it, the only thing I really want is the code analysis feature to aid a newbie like me. (not sure if there is a setting I need to turn on or a package I need to install…pls help)

Thanks in Advance for helping out. :wink:

The first thing you should do is describe what you’re looking for in a “code analysis” feature. You make reference to PyCharm, but that doesn’t help those of us who haven’t used PyCharm. Additionally, what you found most useful about the tool may not be the same thing someone else found most useful, so you should describe how you used it in order for people to make the best recommendations.

Sorry, guess I just assumed everyone hard already used pycharm(Foolish me)

Okay so the code analysis feature is a line by line interpreter(I think that’s the right name to call it).It gives out any error as you type each line. For example if I typed;
“print (hello world)” it would tell me that I need inverted for a string to be output.

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/code-inspection.html ------>This link from the official pycharm explains it better.

Even if everyone had, that still wouldn’t allow me to know which features you found valuable.

Okay so the code analysis feature is a line by line interpreter(I think that’s the right name to call it).It gives out any error as you type each line.

There’s a package that can use a variety of different services to check your code for errors, linter, and each language will have a variety of tools for it. Any language with a moderately-sized community of Atom-users will have quite a few packages. They might not always be as clean and focused as a tool like PyCharm, though.