Can't Install Packages (specifically Hydrogen)

Hi I’m a windows user who installed Atom but can’t get it to install Hydrogen (or any other package I’ve tried for that matter). Is this something that is fixable?

I get errors that are something like the one I’ve included below. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Installing “Hydrogen@1.16.0” failed.Hide output…
fs.js:922
return binding.mkdir(pathModule._makeLong(path),
^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir 'C:\Users\urban\AppData\Local\Temp;C:\Users\urban\ffmpeg\bin\d-117514-7552-g58xcy.ou1gfzuxr’
at Error (native)
at Object.fs.mkdirSync (fs.js:922:18)
at Object.mkdirSync (C:\Users\urban\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.17.2\resources\app\apm\node_modules\temp\lib\temp.js:137:6)
at Request. (C:\Users\urban\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.17.2\resources\app\apm\lib\install.js:335:41)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
at Request.onRequestResponse (C:\Users\urban\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.17.2\resources\app\apm\node_modules\request\request.js:1074:10)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:188:7)
at HTTPParser.parserOnIncomingClient [as onIncoming] (_http_client.js:474:21)

I don’t know what the issue is, but there are other people who have experienced this, and some of them have reported being able to fix it.

Ok, that works, I forgot I had to restart after changing the path variables. I’m still a little frustrated because I had to remove another directory from my path.