Can't create keyboard shortcut to launch atom in Linux

Running the latest version of Linux Mint Cinnamon and I want to create a keyboard shortcut to launch Atom. This is normally done by going to System Settings > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Custom Shortcuts and clicking Add custom shortcut. The problem is I cannot find the proper command line command to actually launch Atom.

Atom was installed using the Software Manager in Mint. Using the Software Manager I can tell Atom’s Flatpak name is io.atom.Atom. But running which atom and ‘which io.atom.Atom’ return nothing in the terminal. Running just ‘atom’ in the terminal comes back with a command not found error.

I used Mint’s menu to add a desktop shortcut for Atom and then used that shortcut’s properties to find the command: /usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=atom --file-forwarding io.atom.Atom @@ %F @@. But adding that command to the Add custom shortcut dialogue in Mint doesn’t work. Likewise, running that command in the terminal just returns: error: Failed to open ‘/home/(username)/%F’

Does anyone know how to launch atom from the terminal (or keyboard) in Linux when installed as a Flatpak?