Can't check or install new packages... please help!

Hi ,
I’ve installed Atom 0.113.0 on my windows 7 ultimate 32 bit using Chocolatey… I also installed node-v0.10.29-x86 and Python27 to the required directory but every time I want to check for new packages and themes I got this annoying error : This version of c:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.113.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\bin\node.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
I am sure that my node.js version is the right one for my OS … please help me!

Is this the same problem?

I don’t know may be … the thing is I am sure that node version is the for the right one for my 32 bit windows 7 machine yet I still have this message every time I check for packages : "This version of c:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\Atom.0.113.0\tools\Atom\resources\app\apm\node_modules\atom-package-manager\bin\node.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
I don’t know what I did wrong Is this about node.js installation path?

thanks man! I’m now upgrading I hope It will solve my problem !