Can't change name of Electron App for Mac OS

I created an Electron app, renamed Electron.app to Trader.app, also renamed binaries and Helpers. Of course, I edited all related plists. Everything worked fine.

Now I want to rename my app again. From Trader.app to Traderno.app (just for example). I renamed Trader.app to Traderno.app, renamed executable file from Trader to Traderno. Also renamed Bundle display name, Executable file and Bundle name to Traderno in Info.plist. Then I changed Bundle Identifier to some.text.traderno in Info.plist. I decided not to rename Helpers. Hope it’s not necessary. Then I performed codesign.

And app now crashes at startup with following error:

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal:    Trace/BPT trap: 5
Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0x5
Terminating Process:   exc handler [0]

Of course I edited my parent.plist with new Bundle Identifier before launch codesign.

If I revert all changes back to Trader name, then it will work again. Seems like I am doing something wrong in renaming process, but I can’t find out what’s the problem.

Additional information. The problem actually happens when I try to change CFBundleName at Info.plist. After this and the following codesign app crashes as I described above. Maybe I forgot to change something else?