Browser auto update code in real time

Hi;

• I transitioned from Brackets.io to Atom. The one thing I miss about Brackets.io, is the near realtime preview of my work.

• For example, when I assign the background color and/or border atributes, Brackets.io shows me in near realtime, my results. This is cool because I see what I am doing immediately. When I am trying to decide on the width and height of a div, I can see the result. In Atom, I have to guess, save page jump to my browser, reload the page to see how close I am to what I want. Is there a way to do this with Atom? - Thanks

If you search the package registry for “html preview”, you’ll find a number of options. Preview Plus covers just about everything. That also applies to other markup and markdown languages.

The HTML preview capability of Brackets is an oft-requested feature. See this topic for discussion:

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.