Beginner Questions on Previewing and FTP

Hi everyone, I’m one of those ancient cavemen who still use Coda :scream: I’m making the switch to Atom and love it so far but have a couple basic questions:

1. What’s the easiest way to preview HTML in a pane? Ideally, I want it to refresh whenever the file is saved.
  2. Is there not an easy way to FTP local project files to a remote server? I see the Git/Github panes, which are fantastic, but I have some older projects that still need FTP. In Coda, this was super easy to do. I do still have Panic’s Trasmit app and would love to find a way to “queue” changed files so they can easily be uploaded but I haven’t found a package that ties Atom and Transmit together.

Thanks for your time.

I find browser-plus to be effective.

Is there not an easy way to FTP local project files to a remote server?

Just search for “ftp” in the package repository and you’ll find them. I use atom-commander, myself. I like the bottom dock placement and the side-by-side windows. It does not sync files on update unless you open the file through atom-commander (in which case you’re never editing the copy on your computer, just the remote one). If you want to build your project on your computer and have it automatically mirrored on the server, remote-sync can do that.