Background highlighting error

I’m not sure if this is the right way to describe the behavior, but I’ve scrounged a bit on both the forum and Google and couldn’t find anything; I get a weird background highlighting where all of the whitespace(?) / unused space in the document gets auto highlighted any time I save the document, or open a new one. Anyone experienced this or have a resolution?

This is a known bug with the version of Chromium Atom uses and this thread has a few ways to fix it.

Thanks for the link! I sometimes use an external monitor for more screen real estate on my MacBook Air so it must automatically calibrate the display away from default; changing back to Color LCD worked.

As @DamnedScholar pointed out, this is a duplicate of an earlier topic. We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.